• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Southern Utah game thread

Bryoming

Just got into the War. Stadium looks awesome! Only 2 hours 40 minutes until kickoff! GO POKES!!!

Someone care to snap a few pics for us out-of-staters? :)

Just got back from the game here in Missoula.. lightning delay for 40 mins. :wtf: Then a 71 point beating.. excessive, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Pokes do that to SUU tonight.

Ok, is anyone else sweating our D? I know these guys supposedly have a great running game but....Air Force will shred us if they don't tighten things up.

AfiPoke said:
Ok, is anyone else sweating our D? I know these guys supposedly have a great running game but....Air Force will shred us if they don't tighten things up.

It's actually their pass attack that is supposed to be good. Their run is at best average for their league, which scares the bejeepers out of me. Ugh.

We just can't stop them... wow... thank you, refs!

Kansas loses to North Dakota St. at home. They are really going to miss the phat man in Lawrence.

Wow... wasn't our offensive line supposed to be good? Seriously, this is embarrassing.

The SUU commentators are smelling blood in the water.

At least we wouldn't be the only team to lose to division II teams tonight with Ole Miss and Kansas going down too...

Aaand our defensive line is getting manhandled as well. If these guys can do it, there's no way we can handle the o-lines of division rivals. Fletcher, where are you? We neeeeed you!

I never understood that. I guess most natives don't follow the Pokes. In Riverton, I can honestly say there weren't many Poke fans. You would think there would be more interest. It must be locational.

Asmodeanreborn said:
Aaand our defensive line is getting manhandled as well. If these guys can do it, there's no way we can handle the o-lines of division rivals. Fletcher, where are you? We neeeeed you!

I am chalking it up to 'opening day jitters'. However, if they come out like this after halftime, I will vomit.

Latest posts

Back