I can’t imagine a single knowledgeable Wyoming fan put money on Wyoming (to cover or otherwise)I told yall to take the under.Hopefully you did.
Well done Bouknight.Yep. We have some of the worst hands in the FBS.
I agree. Hughes doesn’t see anyone and then takes a sack or scrambles for 3 people.A good qb lifts everyone. A bad qb makes everyone look worse.
He’s probably scared to death at this point. He clearly wasn’t prepared or talented enough for the speed at this level. He has slow, short, wide receivers that can’t or don’t get open, and a line that is so young that I don’t care who we have back there, they’d be running for their life. You can tell he cares and he’s trying. But he has no confidence or swagger at this point. Shoot, Sims looked faster on his one run at the end. But that’s not a real gauge since they had their cheerleaders in at that point.I agree. Hughes doesn’t see anyone and then takes a sack or scrambles for 3 people.
Easy money my friend. The under was easy to predict. Wyoming slows things down like NDSU.I can’t imagine a single knowledgeable Wyoming fan put money on Wyoming (to cover or otherwise)
…and I don’t ever bet against Wyoming as a matter of good conscience
O line can't block and the coaches refuse to put the best blocking TEs in on passing downs to help.He’s probably scared to death at this point. He clearly wasn’t prepared or talented enough for the speed at this level. He has slow, short, wide receivers that can’t or don’t get open, and a line that is so young that I don’t care who we have back there, they’d be running for their life. You can tell he cares and he’s trying. But he has no confidence or swagger at this point. Shoot, Sims looked faster on his one run at the end. But that’s not a real gauge since they had their cheerleaders in at that point.
I know Tote was bothered by some lingering injuries in the first few games, but to be honest, Holman has looked like the better running back to me.Here is the reality we are a team full of FCS caliber players coached by and FCS coaching staff. Burman has failed for over ten years to course correct and its 2015 all over again. There is only on Power 5 player on this entire roster and our genius coaching staff is making him split carries with a guy from Western Illinois. Does this remind you of last year when our coaching staff refused to get Chris Durr Jr the ball. Good players make play just watch any game besides a Wyoming game. Further point in the first quarter when the NDSU player made a great contested catch, what do we do on 4th down in the red zone, not make a play. Systematic issues galore good luck getting anyone who wants to fix the mess of Burman and Sawvel.
WhoWell at least my Grandson got a catch today.
And the CW announcers even got his name right this time
That is because he can’t see an open receiver if they’re 10ft in front of himO line can't block and the coaches refuse to put the best blocking TEs in on passing downs to help.
Hughes is running for his life almost every passing down.
Probably Charlie