SDPokeFan
Well-known member
Well yes but I knew the steamrolling was coming.Worried about what the stadium looks like as your team gets steam rolled
Well yes but I knew the steamrolling was coming.Worried about what the stadium looks like as your team gets steam rolled
That’s saying something considering how many teams there are to choose from for that honor.We will get some garbage time yards. But make no mistake, this might be the worst Wyoming staff and team of my lifetime.
I am hoping we get shutout in hopes it helps get the nails ready to end Sawful.We will get some garbage time yards. But make no mistake, this might be the worst Wyoming staff and team of my lifetime.
Honestly feel like getting nasty but I will let you goWell yes but I knew the steamrolling was coming.
That would absolutely be the worst result. Why do we want Burman to be in a position to have anything to do with the future direction and next head coach of Wyoming football?I am hoping we get shutout in hopes it helps get the nails ready to end Sawful.
Yet we won’t see another qb until the season is out of hand. Too bad really. It’d be nice to see what Simms could do.Hughes doesn't see the field for shit. He's had open receivers and then runs. How do we get one dogshit qb after another?
Just enjoy the success of your program.Honestly feel like getting nasty but I will let you go
Simms deserves the shot for sticking around and coming back yet again.Yet we won’t see another qb until the season is out of hand. Too bad really. It’d be nice to see what Simms could do.
The scary part is it’s scary regardlessThat would absolutely be the worst result. Why do we want Burman to be in a position to have anything to do with the future direction and next head coach of Wyoming football?
Next year is a lost year too.
A good qb lifts everyone. A bad qb makes everyone look worse.QB play could see some improvement, but that’s not going to fix much. This team has some serious foundational problems.
It’s the risk of the profession.In addition , the assistants are in compete limbo after the termination of the head coach, which at this point is a fait accompli.
Many are newly married or with young kids and this year is most definitely killing them.