• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

NDSU game thread.

That might have been the most boring game I’ve ever watched. I think I’m done with this season. Which is sad. But I really don’t see a reason to be excited for much from here on out.
 
I agree. Hughes doesn’t see anyone and then takes a sack or scrambles for 3 people.
He’s probably scared to death at this point. He clearly wasn’t prepared or talented enough for the speed at this level. He has slow, short, wide receivers that can’t or don’t get open, and a line that is so young that I don’t care who we have back there, they’d be running for their life. You can tell he cares and he’s trying. But he has no confidence or swagger at this point. Shoot, Sims looked faster on his one run at the end. But that’s not a real gauge since they had their cheerleaders in at that point.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top