• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

TCU @ Wyoming Game Thread

Why can't we ever finish people off?? Son of a bitch... This is frustrating . 24-6 a little while ago.. I think our D is all tired...

tttgowyo said:
Why can't we ever finish people off?? Son of a bitch... This is frustrating . 24-6 a little while ago.. I think our D is all tired...

Wer can't finish people off because Cockhill changes the "game plan" late, when ahead. Instead of keeping doing what got them there they go into a shell, and as the TV announcer stated they "play not to loose"

Looks like another good win for the Pokes.. 4-1.. that's awesome.

I think this team might be legit this year.. history doesn't look like it'll repeat itself like it did when they lost 6 in a row. Not a great game from Sween, but good enough to win. And.... he had more TDs than INTs this week!

MrTitleist said:
Looks like another good win for the Pokes.. 4-1.. that's awesome.

I think this team might be legit this year.. history doesn't look like it'll repeat itself like it did when they lost 6 in a row. Not a great game from Sween, but good enough to win. And.... he had more TDs than INTs this week!

It's a win anyway... Would have been awesome to keep pouring it on like we did for 3/4 of the game, but I digress. You are right 4-1 Baby and 1-0 in MWC!!! SWEET!!!!

Latest posts

Back