• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

@ SJSU

Speaking of HS football.....I was looking at the Cheyenne South scores from this season:

0-70
0-55
0-63
0-69
0-54
0-60

They've been outscored 0-371!

What in the hell? This has to be the worst HS football team in the entire history of HS football across the country right? What is going on there?
Sooo sad too...if ever a need to drop a division for a few years, there's one!!! Let em win for a few years then bring em up
 
The MW conference is so weak, we are 2-1 conference play and just and easy be 0-6 overall. We can win a game where our QB throws for 114 yards, gets sacked 6 times and throws a pick in the red zone omg! Now we are looking at being bowl eligible and having one of, if not the worst coach in all of college football on the sidelines again next year. Great to be a Wyoming fan
 
The defense played well last night. Against a team like SDSU, who throws a lot, to only give up 13 is good. We should have won in regulation had it not been for those botched calls in the first half at the goal line. Hughes stinks as a qb but I appreciate him for trying hard and never pouting. We have a pretty formidable big 3 rushing attack. Had we not shit the bed at central Michigan we would be 4-2, but we did and sit at 3-3 and I think a bowl game is possible. I’ll never root for Wyoming to lose even if I think the staff looks like they constantly are seeing Michael myers on the sideline. Road wins are far and few between, so let’s enjoy it. Go pokes
 
I bet Hughs is one hurting unit this morning. He tried hard and I appreciate it
He would be a good fit for a flexbone team but has no business being called upon to be the QB on a team whose offense includes a significant passing component. He simply is not a good passer.
 
Back
Top