evilpoke
Well-known member
They just need three wins in 5 manageable games. Stranger things have happened.problem with AFA they just need someone to hand the ball off. A 2ns string QB can do that
They just need three wins in 5 manageable games. Stranger things have happened.problem with AFA they just need someone to hand the ball off. A 2ns string QB can do that
Sooo sad too...if ever a need to drop a division for a few years, there's one!!! Let em win for a few years then bring em upSpeaking of HS football.....I was looking at the Cheyenne South scores from this season:
0-70
0-55
0-63
0-69
0-54
0-60
They've been outscored 0-371!
What in the hell? This has to be the worst HS football team in the entire history of HS football across the country right? What is going on there?
Ridiculous play call on 4th and 1, with that RB they have…..Never should have been this close. Lucky for UW their QB missed a wide open receiver on 4 th down"
Well, it wasn't boring.That was actually a pretty fun game to watch. Go Pokes!
Their OC is definitely worse than ours and that is saying something!SJSU’s coaching staff may be more stupid than ours and that’s saying something.
@Douglaspoke Never a doubt in our minds ...I was sorely considering reporting this post. How dare you have any kind of positivity relating to anything with the UW football team on this message board.
On a side note, I think they do pull this out because it's such a Wyoming thing to do...
He would be a good fit for a flexbone team but has no business being called upon to be the QB on a team whose offense includes a significant passing component. He simply is not a good passer.I bet Hughs is one hurting unit this morning. He tried hard and I appreciate it