WyoVaquero
Well-known member
With all the rules, innovation the last 25 years in offensive systems, to not be able to score a f#####n point is inexcusable.
It seem to be the status quo. The pokes have struggled on offense for a long time. But, you are right, there is no real excuse other than we dont make changes.With all the rules, innovation the last 25 years in offensive systems, to not be able to score a f#####n point is inexcusable.
I’m going to skip watching by leaving the continent for a few days. Might check the outcome SaturdayIf Sawful doesn't make a QB change in San Jose, I am going to have a stroke.
If anyone knows our friend, Peach, be on the lookout for these signs after today's press conference and release of 2-Deep because Sawful is a moron and is going to keep rolling out Hughes as our starter:If Sawful doesn't make a QB change in San Jose, I am going to have a stroke.