• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

NDSU game thread.

Don't know what you're arguing man. I get it. We are going to lose this game. I never thought otherwise. But you are arguing that you are good with refs putting the ball at wrong positions in the field on kickoff returns? Why are we even playing the game? We should have just forfeited based on that logic. Why not just have the refs put it at the 50-yard line for NDSU each time? Again forest through the trees, it doesn't matter where the refs put it so why not just put it at midfield regardless of where they are tackled.

Again, I'm not saying anything about the refa losing us the game, which is clearly not the case. We have so many problems with this team the refs are not one of them. But this was a clear ref mistake and my question is how did no one on our coaching staff catch that and get the refs to fix it?
dude we get it. refs may have screwed us.

can we move on from this point now?
 
Don't know what you're arguing man. I get it. We are going to lose this game. I never thought otherwise. But you are arguing that you are good with refs putting the ball at wrong positions in the field on kickoff returns? Why are we even playing the game? We should have just forfeited based on that logic. Why not just have the refs put it at the 50-yard line for NDSU each time? Again forest through the trees, it doesn't matter where the refs put it so why not just put it at midfield regardless of where they are tackled.

Again, I'm not saying anything about the refa losing us the game, which is clearly not the case. We have so many problems with this team the refs are not one of them. But this was a clear ref mistake and my question is how did no one on our coaching staff catch that and get the refs to fix it?
No. I’m saying on this day it doesn’t fucking matter. The shitty spot is by far the least concerning thing I’ve seen today. I could not care less because it will have had zero effect of the outcome of the game.

And because our staff is full of retards, obviously, to answer your last question.
 
Games like this are a nice opportunity to put in the backups to determine how they perform outside of practice. Often very indicative of who is a gamer.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top