• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Montana Speed or Missouri Speed? Which is it?

McPeachy

And is there a difference, really? Does it matter? We don't have BSU or TCU or Utah speed, so really, does it matter that we are faster than we used to be?

We were Montana speed (Glenn), now we are Missouri speed (DC). And both can't hold a candle to TCU speed. So...WTF!

We're not even close to as fast as Mizzou was is HCDC's days there. We've got a long ways to go to catch up to the expectations that the staff has for our team. It's going to be a rough road, but I think we're well on our way to being a dominant program again.

McPeachy said:
And is there a difference, really? Does it matter? We don't have BSU or TCU or Utah speed, so really, does it matter that we are faster than we used to be?

We were Montana speed (Glenn), now we are Missouri speed (DC). And both can't hold a candle to TCU speed. So...WTF!
TCU has been recruiting speed playersfor the last 10 years, mainly turning speedy running backs into WRs, DBs, LBs, even Dlinemen. So they've been at it for quite awhile, while we've just started.

McPeachy, I'm a long time fan of your avatars..... What's the question?

Will Wyoming ever be a top 5 program....unlikely but you never know. There is no good reason BSU or TCU are there either. The right coach, right recruits, who knows. I'd be very happy if we ever broke the top 25 again which is a realistic goal. Even then, we probably still lose pretty big to Texas, TCU, and BSU. We didn't look all that slow compared to #25 AFA did we?

Dread_Pirate_Cowboy said:
McPeachy, I'm a long time fan of your avatars..... What's the question?

Will Wyoming ever be a top 5 program....unlikely but you never know. There is no good reason BSU or TCU are there either. The right coach, right recruits, who knows. I'd be very happy if we ever broke the top 25 again which is a realistic goal. Even then, we probably still lose pretty big to Texas, TCU, and BSU. We didn't look all that slow compared to #25 AFA did we?

I'm a fan of the avatar as well. Have you guys ever seen "American Curves" magazine? It's classy smut. And yes they all have some clothes on...key word, some!

Latest posts

Back