• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Live Blog of Saturday's game

wyochris

For those not able to find a broadcast of the game or being in Laramie, we'll be live blogging most of the game as it happens: http://wyomingcowboysblog.com/2010/09/01/live-blog-wyoming-vs-southern-utah/

Can't wait for the season to get started and see where we stand.

No, but I think Wyodal will be streaming the audio of the game, I believe it is the only non-televised game on the schedule

mrtnt3x said:
No, but I think Wyodal will be streaming the audio of the game, I believe it is the only non-televised game on the schedule

Alright better then nothing so i get to listen to the Wyoming game and watch the TCU one seeing as they're going on at the same time :D

Fatpoke said:
mrtnt3x said:

Alright better then nothing so i get to listen to the Wyoming game and watch the TCU one seeing as they're going on at the same time :D

Live blog and audio in the confort of my own home where I have a keg... Sounds like a cheap night :thumb:

I can tell you one game I won't be watching - Washington vs. BwhyU, I am personally boycott everything BwhyU related unless they are playing the pokes!

GO WYO!

mrtnt3x said:
Fatpoke said:
mrtnt3x said:

Live blog and audio in the confort of my own home where I have a keg... Sounds like a cheap night :thumb:

I can tell you one game I won't be watching - Washington vs. BwhyU, I am personally boycott everything BwhyU related unless they are playing the pokes!

GO WYO!

I might tune in just so i can watch the cougs get curb stomped and then laugh when Jake Locker takes all of there 987 wives

Latest posts

Back