• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Back from the game

WyNative

Cowboys looked pretty good till the coach got totally out of control about four minutes into the second half. Him and his assistant were substituting players twice at the same time. Screaming and pacing back and forth on the sidelines obviously in a panic mode. If your coaching staff is panicky and out of control how the hell do you expect your team to stay calm.

Hopefully this is the last year of confusion from coaches, I'm not really begging for a replacement but we've had some pretty poor options the last few coaches :(

I cant take this anymore. They came out and played like a team. Then he starts his subbing with no real reasoning and they fall apart. He should NEVER put Bubacar in. That guy is the most worthless seven footer ever. Im bringing a fire heath schroyer poster next saturday

I have only seen 1 game live this year (that was at DU) and I haven't been talented enough to make a basketball team since 8th grade, but after seeing him (Boubacar) play for the 1st time I thought "If I was 7'2" I would be a superior basketball player to him!" Let me tell you, that is not very complimenting! :eek:

TwoTone said:
I cant take this anymore. They came out and played like a team. Then he starts his subbing with no real reasoning and they fall apart. He should NEVER put Bubacar in. That guy is the most worthless seven footer ever. Im bringing a fire heath schroyer poster next saturday

Worse than Liskens ? That's bad :lol: :lol: :lol:

PL_Julian said:
TwoTone said:

Worse than Liskens ? That's bad :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know at least Mikhail showed hustle. And he improved before he left I think

Latest posts

Back