• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

B Erwing and Jones stuck around

denverpoke

during the last change and endured the bad coaching...They both have the true WY tough cowboys spirits.. Still very appreciative of their time here.

Ewing is my favorite Poke of all time I think him and Jay Straight man was Ewing fun to watch... I will never forget when Jones and Ewing lead us to the conference championship against SDSU i thought we had that one

Ewing is one of my all time favorites as well. Not only was he a amazing on the court, but he was a heck of a guy to. Pretty humble and down to earth and loved being a Cowboy

Brad and Brandon were fun to watch. How the fuck did schroyer take the leagues top two scorers and have a losing season? However, I don't really care if any players choose to leave ( we will be better off without many of them).

marcuswyo said:
Brad and Brandon were fun to watch. How the f##k did schroyer take the leagues top two scorers and have a losing season? However, I don't really care if any players choose to leave ( we will be better off without many of them).

Only if we can nab recruits that are ready to play at this level. I have faith in the coaches (til they prove me wrong)...but it's tough to get a couple of freshman that are ready to shoulder this program.

Latest posts

Back