Overhead shot of WMS this past weekend

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

cheypoke wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:
wyobrandon wrote:What's his name on Sports Line Live brought up a good point last night. He wasn't too happy with the amount of Red in line at the Cowboy Joe Club Tent. He asked why are these guys in line? Because they are CJC members wearing Nebraska gear.

I'm guessing they didn't just decide to become season ticket holders and CJC members to get a ticket to the game (season tickets maybe). We had alot of Wyoming fans switch sides on Saturday.

I figure if we had enough 10+ win seasons over the next few decades, we might be able to get that role to reverse. There are _alot_ of Wyoming fans out there. Just too bad to see them temporarily switch sides. :(
Pretty easy to put some pretty serious social pressure on those CJC members. Should have taken plenty of pictures, posted them, and just let the CJC membership do the dirty work.

Personally, I helped a fellow CJC member with his first ever tailgate party, so I never even saw the CJC tent, but if I had, I guarantee there would've been some CJC members whose faces would've (and should've) been as red as their clothing.

Another alternative would be to charge more for those not in UW colors. You word it as "Show your Cowboy spirit for half-priced/ free beer" and double the price. This is the line in the sand where money buys neither friendship nor respect.
I didnt make it to tailgate part or CJC tent. Is that true, there were people in nebraska gear in there? That is truely classless. How on Earth could anyone justify doing that?
I didn't make it over either, but one of the sports line live guys made that quote last night on SLL. Either Wyoming fans / CJC members dressed in red, or Nebraska fans that were so impressed with Wyoming Athletics that they decided to become boosters. Or both, or none of the above.

Needless to say, that game certainly gave our fans an identity crisis. Time to keep winning some football games to bring our fan base back over to the Brown and Gold side.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

JimmyDimes wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
kansasCowboy wrote:The stadium definitely looks better with endzone seats. I think they should make them permanent again.
Agree. On the south end only though.

And move the band there
!
I agree too. If we are going to sell out every so often, why not build something permanent? Something about twice the size of what you see in the photo and stick the band right in the middle. The band always sounds better from the endzone and both sides can hear equally. The permanent seats would make the stadium look much more like a stadium and nicer IMO.
I think they got rid of the south end bleachers because we never sell out the stadium more than once a year, so why make it appear less full by having people seat in the end zones? I think that's also the reason they stick the band near the student section, just so the place appears more full.