Vaccine Requirements are Getting Out of Hand

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
User avatar
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 8823
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:27 am
Location: Rock Springs, WY

ZapPoke wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:10 pm
laxwyo wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:20 pm We didn’t understand that it’s a fairly low fatality rate and that it’s a disease mainly in the elderly, kind of like flu is, although a bit different than that.”

- Bill Gates
Seriously. We all had this figured out by June 2020 and they are finally admitting it after destroying the economy, getting thousands fired from their jobs, and putting our children way behind in learning. We’re living in a clown world!
You are correct. We skeptics have been right about 90% of the time. I feel pretty well vindicated. Some of the propaganda slurpers will move the goal posts and try to argue different points but they were wrong, we were right. The cdc/fda has lost all credibility. I’d say “fire them” but they’d just get a million dollar gig at Pfizer or Moderna. The revolving door between corps and the agencies that are suppose to regulate them is disgusting. Our systems are so corrupt.
W-Y, Until I Die!
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

laxwyo wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:20 pm We didn’t understand that it’s a fairly low fatality rate and that it’s a disease mainly in the elderly, kind of like flu is, although a bit different than that.”

- Bill Gates
It was obvious that it was a little worse than the flu by looking at the cruise ship data in very early 2020. smh
ragtimejoe1
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4167
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm

"There's always excuses for a sports program not winning or academic program not succeeding. And it's not that the excuses aren't true; it's that they aren't sufficient," --Sternberg
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:28 pm
Location: Nevada/Florida

My memory is failing as I age not so gracefully, but wasn't this vaccine developed under Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" program with a target of 300,000,000 doses of vaccine available by January 21st, 2021. I know there's a tendency to blame Democrats for this, but make no mistake, this is Trump's vaccine. The fact Pfizer didn't test it properly does not surprise me one bit. After all, every last member of congress is beholden to their corporate masters and big pharma probably owns more politicians than any other group - both Democrats and Republicans.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
ragtimejoe1
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4167
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm

CowboyNV wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:57 am
My memory is failing as I age not so gracefully, but wasn't this vaccine developed under Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" program with a target of 300,000,000 doses of vaccine available by January 21st, 2021. I know there's a tendency to blame Democrats for this, but make no mistake, this is Trump's vaccine. The fact Pfizer didn't test it properly does not surprise me one bit. After all, every last member of congress is beholden to their corporate masters and big pharma probably owns more politicians than any other group - both Democrats and Republicans.
To me vaccine enforcement is a much bigger issue which Democrats own.
"There's always excuses for a sports program not winning or academic program not succeeding. And it's not that the excuses aren't true; it's that they aren't sufficient," --Sternberg
ragtimejoe1
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4167
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/alex-bere ... izer-board

I know that's a far right deal, but it is shedding light on smoke. It's beginning to look more and more like some pretty high level information suppression in order to justify covid/vaccine policies to enrich politicians. Between this, the Russian hoax, and Jan 6th, I'm thinking it's time for a State's Concention so we can hamstring the DC political machine with amendments to the Constitution. Limit interstate commerce powers, eliminate ability of agencies to make policy, mandate federal laws are enforced, balance budget amendment, eliminate regulation through taxation, tie federal dollars to the child not the school, etc. etc
"There's always excuses for a sports program not winning or academic program not succeeding. And it's not that the excuses aren't true; it's that they aren't sufficient," --Sternberg
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

So the basis for most of the BS was not even warranted (it was known the vaccines were non sterilizing since May of 2021, and may even increase your odds of getting infected). People need to be in prison. Borla, Gotleib, Fauci, Birx, Redfield, etc.
Last edited by LanderPoke on Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

CowboyNV wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:57 am
My memory is failing as I age not so gracefully, but wasn't this vaccine developed under Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" program with a target of 300,000,000 doses of vaccine available by January 21st, 2021. I know there's a tendency to blame Democrats for this, but make no mistake, this is Trump's vaccine. The fact Pfizer didn't test it properly does not surprise me one bit. After all, every last member of congress is beholden to their corporate masters and big pharma probably owns more politicians than any other group - both Democrats and Republicans.
It was democrats and the public health nazis (who are all democrats) that foisted the mandates on society, all well as it was overwhelmingly dems and progressive types that acted like absolute lunatics about everyone being forced to take a vaccine OR ELSE.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:28 pm
Location: Nevada/Florida

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:26 am
CowboyNV wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:57 am
My memory is failing as I age not so gracefully, but wasn't this vaccine developed under Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" program with a target of 300,000,000 doses of vaccine available by January 21st, 2021. I know there's a tendency to blame Democrats for this, but make no mistake, this is Trump's vaccine. The fact Pfizer didn't test it properly does not surprise me one bit. After all, every last member of congress is beholden to their corporate masters and big pharma probably owns more politicians than any other group - both Democrats and Republicans.
It was democrats and the public health nazis (who are all democrats) that foisted the mandates on society, all well as it was overwhelmingly dems and progressive types that acted like absolute lunatics about everyone being forced to take a vaccine OR ELSE.
Are you always on full tilt? Jesus, man, if you don't start controlling your stress you are gonna drop dead from a sinker. I see your posts and wonder why you keep getting so riled up about Sh#t you can't control. I remember growing up and standing in lines to get MANDATORY small pox, polio, measles, etc. Last time I checked, nobody forced me to get vaccinated against COVID. If you live somewhere with mandatory vaccination requirements, perhaps it's time to move. Otherwise maybe I could recommend www.stress.org as a place to help you lower your blood pressure.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

CowboyNV wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:58 am
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:26 am
CowboyNV wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:57 am
My memory is failing as I age not so gracefully, but wasn't this vaccine developed under Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" program with a target of 300,000,000 doses of vaccine available by January 21st, 2021. I know there's a tendency to blame Democrats for this, but make no mistake, this is Trump's vaccine. The fact Pfizer didn't test it properly does not surprise me one bit. After all, every last member of congress is beholden to their corporate masters and big pharma probably owns more politicians than any other group - both Democrats and Republicans.
It was democrats and the public health nazis (who are all democrats) that foisted the mandates on society, all well as it was overwhelmingly dems and progressive types that acted like absolute lunatics about everyone being forced to take a vaccine OR ELSE.
Are you always on full tilt? Jesus, man, if you don't start controlling your stress you are gonna drop dead from a sinker. I see your posts and wonder why you keep getting so riled up about Sh#t you can't control. I remember growing up and standing in lines to get MANDATORY small pox, polio, measles, etc. Last time I checked, nobody forced me to get vaccinated against COVID. If you live somewhere with mandatory vaccination requirements, perhaps it's time to move. Otherwise maybe I could recommend www.stress.org as a place to help you lower your blood pressure.
Nice deflection
User avatar
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 3212
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:35 am

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:27 am https://www.theblaze.com/news/alex-bere ... izer-board

I know that's a far right deal, but it is shedding light on smoke. It's beginning to look more and more like some pretty high level information suppression in order to justify covid/vaccine policies to enrich politicians. Between this, the Russian hoax, and Jan 6th, I'm thinking it's time for a State's Concention so we can hamstring the DC political machine with amendments to the Constitution. Limit interstate commerce powers, eliminate ability of agencies to make policy, mandate federal laws are enforced, balance budget amendment, eliminate regulation through taxation, tie federal dollars to the child not the school, etc. etc
Well that article is a giant nothing burger. Kicked him off Twitter? If only there was some other medium to spread information.

Also curious what you mean with Russian hoax.

I'm not totally opposed to a state convention, but while I think the majority of Americans would make decent choices, I don't trust the majority of today's politicians to do so.
Image
User avatar
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Posts: 587
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:40 pm

What are everyone's thoughts on researchers at BU supposedly engineering this new COVID strain that had 80% mortality in mice?Sounds like a great idea to me. We could probably learn a lot of science from doing that. Could even save the world someday. May have to make some vaccines for it. Then we really would save the world.
ragtimejoe1
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4167
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm

WestWYOPoke wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:06 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:27 am https://www.theblaze.com/news/alex-bere ... izer-board

I know that's a far right deal, but it is shedding light on smoke. It's beginning to look more and more like some pretty high level information suppression in order to justify covid/vaccine policies to enrich politicians. Between this, the Russian hoax, and Jan 6th, I'm thinking it's time for a State's Concention so we can hamstring the DC political machine with amendments to the Constitution. Limit interstate commerce powers, eliminate ability of agencies to make policy, mandate federal laws are enforced, balance budget amendment, eliminate regulation through taxation, tie federal dollars to the child not the school, etc. etc
Well that article is a giant nothing burger. Kicked him off Twitter? If only there was some other medium to spread information.

Also curious what you mean with Russian hoax.

I'm not totally opposed to a state convention, but while I think the majority of Americans would make decent choices, I don't trust the majority of today's politicians to do so.
Russian hoax relative to FBI and Clinton campaign's targeting Trump with false information that eventually led to multiple years of investigations including impeachment. If you remember the impeachment bs was ongoing when COVID first hit. More and more evidence is coming out that it was nothing more than a giant hoax and people should be in prison over it.

As for the rest, this stuff is just starting to trickle out. Just as we told you at the beginning how the vaccine and COVID situation was BS, this is the start of how Biden and his cronies used big tech to manipulate the masses and suppress information contradictory to their policy. More will come. These last 2 administrations and the Clinton cartel (during the previous election) have been nothing short of scary.
"There's always excuses for a sports program not winning or academic program not succeeding. And it's not that the excuses aren't true; it's that they aren't sufficient," --Sternberg
ragtimejoe1
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4167
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm

'PokeForLife wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:06 pm What are everyone's thoughts on researchers at BU supposedly engineering this new COVID strain that had 80% mortality in mice?Sounds like a great idea to me. We could probably learn a lot of science from doing that. Could even save the world someday. May have to make some vaccines for it. Then we really would save the world.
@WestWyoPoke read the US articles related to these studies vs international reporting (here is one example) https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2022 ... e--Iranian propaganda but still-- https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/lif ... d=94933160 https://www.republicworld.com/world-new ... eshow.html


Relative to the research, sheesh. Even NIH appears to be distancing themselves from this. It sure seems like splitting hairs on the definition of "gain of function" which Obama outlawed in the US.

I guess this is following the science? Ironically, they just created a weapon of mass destruction (potentially--if humans respond similarly to that strain of mice). Something far more deadly than any gun.
"There's always excuses for a sports program not winning or academic program not succeeding. And it's not that the excuses aren't true; it's that they aren't sufficient," --Sternberg
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

'PokeForLife wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:06 pm What are everyone's thoughts on researchers at BU supposedly engineering this new COVID strain that had 80% mortality in mice?Sounds like a great idea to me. We could probably learn a lot of science from doing that. Could even save the world someday. May have to make some vaccines for it. Then we really would save the world.
It was less than the original strain which had 100% mortality in mice, but I see what you are saying. How did they not learn from the first gain of function debacle. It's not a good idea to try to make viruses more lethal than they are
ragtimejoe1
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4167
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm

The data is starting to play out with enough time as epidemiological data does. You vaccine pumpers should be ashamed. Those that unilaterally imposed mandates should be prosecuted. Add in the potential long-term heart issues for some and this is clearly a profit motivated crime.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... ust-report
"There's always excuses for a sports program not winning or academic program not succeeding. And it's not that the excuses aren't true; it's that they aren't sufficient," --Sternberg
ragtimejoe1
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4167
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Another take....

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... ed-insurer

This is nothing short of criminal supported by a borg-like mob, some of which posted in this thread.
"There's always excuses for a sports program not winning or academic program not succeeding. And it's not that the excuses aren't true; it's that they aren't sufficient," --Sternberg
User avatar
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4003
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:11 am
Location: Cheyenne, WY

Think what you want about vaccines, but maybe check an actual reputable news source instead of a, and I quote, "far right, conspiracy theory, propaganda" site.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-the-news/
Image
ragtimejoe1
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4167
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm

WYO1016 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:25 am Think what you want about vaccines, but maybe check an actual reputable news source instead of a, and I quote, "far right, conspiracy theory, propaganda" site.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-the-news/
What facts are you disputing? CDC isn't releasing all the data or that more vaccinated/boosted people died than unvaccinated?
"There's always excuses for a sports program not winning or academic program not succeeding. And it's not that the excuses aren't true; it's that they aren't sufficient," --Sternberg
User avatar
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4003
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:11 am
Location: Cheyenne, WY

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:21 am
WYO1016 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:25 am Think what you want about vaccines, but maybe check an actual reputable news source instead of a, and I quote, "far right, conspiracy theory, propaganda" site.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-the-news/
What facts are you disputing? CDC isn't releasing all the data or that more vaccinated/boosted people died than unvaccinated?
I'm not disputing any facts. I'm saying that your source cherry picks what fits their narrative. Here's the entire report, not just the anti-vax "I told you so" bits.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... id-deaths/
Let’s take a look at deaths in August, when the highly contagious BA.5 variant reached its peak:
  • That month, unvaccinated people aged 6 months and older died at about six times the rate of those who had received their primary series of shots.
  • People with one booster dose were even better protected. Unvaccinated people over the age of 5 had about 8 times the risk of dying from a coronavirus infection than those who received a booster shot.
  • Among individuals who were eligible to receive additional booster shots, the gap is even more striking. Unvaccinated people 50 and up had 12 times the risk of dying from covid-19 than adults the same age with two or more booster doses.
Image
Post Reply