• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Wyoming @ Utah Thread

J-Rod

O.K this is the most confusing game to predict on, what Utes team will show up? The team that lost to UNLV by 27? Or the team that went to Louisville and beat Louisville?

Well for our bowl hopes I sure hope the UNLV team shows up

If the UNLV team shows....

Wyoming 21
Utah 14

If the Louisville team shows....

Wyoming 0
Utah 48

J-Rod said:
If the UNLV team shows....

Wyoming 21
Utah 14

If the Louisville team shows....

Wyoming 0
Utah 48

OK, lets do the math. If the AVERAGE Utah team shows up they get (14+48)/2 = 31 pts. And if the BEST Wyo team shows up, they only get 21. So Utah wins 31-21.

You kids behave or I'll sik Okie on you again! Next time he'll break out his boomstick.

And most importantly.......

F U U OF U

Wow ... did you see that kneel-down on the last play of the half? Now that looked professional. Best Poke play of the game. Couldn't be Cockhill coaching that, could it? Too bad about the penalty on the kneel-down try on the play before. No penalty and Wyo may have had a TD on it.

This is one of the most god-awful, embarassing offenses that I've ever seen...
Wow, I'm gonna just look forward to the next season...and hopefully watching Stinson win the Thorpe award

We still have 2 winnable games, Wyoming has NEVER had success in Utah, even in great seasons. Don't look to much into this game.

There is one possibility that the Pokes can win the BYU game: a forfeit by BYU.

As far as CSU goes, its passing along with the Poke offense gives a distinct edge to CSU. I'm guessing this weeks new offensive NCAA stats will have Wyo right at or near last in the nation.

I could've sworn I saw Coach Glenn flipping the Utah coach the bird..anybody else see that??
I saw someone talking to Glenn after the game, is that what happened??

dapokes said:
I could've sworn I saw Coach Glenn flipping the Utah coach the bird..anybody else see that??
I saw someone talking to Glenn after the game, is that what happened??

Yep, it happened.

You guys played like they were closing the Orange Bowl after the game or something. What a stinker. Not too much "Cowboy" tough going on last week!! C'mon and make a bowl game!

Latest posts

Back