• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Wyo2Dal!! I think I need you!!

MrTitleist

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently Fox Sports in Montana is not showing this game.. we get Syracuse and Washington. :jack:

Sooo.. I'll be watchin' this on the net tonight..

I'd call up bresnan. For the same reason, they started showing the game on LOCGEN across most of their locations in Wyo. You guys really need to get a petition going to get the mtn up there.

Wyo: which source are you going to be using this season to broadcast games? Webcast? TVU? Veetle? :)

wyobrandon said:
I'd call up bresnan. For the same reason, they started showing the game on LOCGEN across most of their locations in Wyo. You guys really need to get a petition going to get the mtn up there.

I called Bresnan a while back, and I also emailed The MTN about getting it up here.. not much traction on those things.

MrTitleist said:
Wyo: which source are you going to be using this season to broadcast games? Webcast? TVU? Veetle? :)

Well I'm going to test today will be veetle we'll see how it goes, The biggest issue I'm running into is getting a high enough quality stream. Veetle seems to be offering the best stream.

I used livestream as well but I feel like it drops a number of frames which I don't care for. Today I'll have MTN all day until game time.

Latest posts

Back