• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Which Bowl game would you rather go to?

East_Popcorn_State

GMAC Bowl
International Bowl
Konica Minolta Gator Bowl
Capital One Bowl
Outback Insight Bowl
Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl
Brut Sun Bowl
Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl
Texas Bowl
Roady's Humanitarian Bowl
Valero Alamo Bowl
Papajohns.com Bowl
Independence Bowl
Emerald Bowl
Champs Sports Bowl
Meineke Car Care Bowl
Motor City Bowl
Sheraton Hawaii Bowl
San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl
R&L Carriers New Orleans Bowl
Eagle Bank Bowl
St. Petersburg Bowl
New Mexico Bowl
:roll: :lol: :D :roll: :!: :lol: :whocares: :lame: :clap: :woo: :censored: :jack: :jack:

A wishful response would be...The Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego. Only about 4 hours away from me and the weather kicks ass year round. Realistically, I see us already in the toilet bowl unless the football gods decide they have had enough fun with us and move on to something more challenging...

Sheraton Hawaii Bowl

Only because I got a lot of friends there. Otherwise I see your point.

The Pokes might make a bowl game this year. The two worst teams in the country are going to be matched up in the Kohler Toilet Bowl, in Nome Alaska.

Adv8RU12 said:
The two worst teams in the country are going to be matched up in the Kohler Toilet Bowl, in Nome Alaska.

Great Idea but they don't have a lighted field, or any field with grass, in Nome and it will be dark all day long in December/January. Lets do it at "The Oval" in Barbados.

kahunapoke said:
you going back for the Tenn game?
I would really like to but I'd have to fly into Nashville, then drive over to Knoxville. Drive back to Nashville, fly back to Denver, drive back to Laramie and be at class on monday :D

My Dad really wants me to come home and we could go to the game together but I think I'm justifiably not crazy about doing all that just to see my pokes lose to the team in college I HATE THE MOST! (I grew up a Vandy fan)

Latest posts

Back