• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

What to see in Laramie?

You guys are getting soft. Get blitzed, drink draft beer, go pee downstairs, then go upstairs and fall down the stairs. Head to the Cowboy have a beer and then head to the Ranger "Stranger" to strike out with the ladies.

We want them to have the full Laramie experience. Hell head over to Bud's Bar, they don't have Pitchers of Beer but if you slide the waitress a $5 she may put it in a CoffeMade Coffee craft, then don't use the walking train bridge and fall off a train car and break your sunglasses and finger.
 
You guys are getting soft. Get blitzed, drink draft beer, go pee downstairs, then go upstairs and fall down the stairs. Head to the Cowboy have a beer and then head to the Ranger "Stranger" to strike out with the ladies.

We want them to have the full Laramie experience. Hell head over to Bud's Bar, they don't have Pitchers of Beer but if you slide the waitress a $5 she may put it in a CoffeMade Coffee craft, then don't use the walking train bridge and fall off a train car and break your sunglasses and finger.
When people recommended having food at the Buck, the first thing I thought of was the bathroom...drink there...yes...eat there...? As I recall, those urinals are about the size of a coffin standing on end. You could practically walk into them to do your business.
 
Chelo's - RIP. Best mexican food in Laramie during its run. A close first to El Con.
I remember some place in West Laramie called Bernies or something similar. Always a great place for lunch. I tried to find it years ago but after the bridge re-do, nothing looked the same to me. I assume its long gone.
 
Appreciate all the replies. Any good tailgate spots day of game?

Park your car on Ivinson and 11th / 10th. Walk a bit north to Old Main, then directly East to the stadium. Once at the stadium, head to the east side of the stadium, to our practice facility / AKA large donor tailgate barn. Lots going on, and you will meet some great people. And some corporate assholes.
 
I prefer the VFW but that would take away from your experience. I know they do stuff in the IPF and be sure to enjoy the Cowboy Walk.

@WyomingCoog might be able to give you details of all the spots around the stadium.
Hey @cfbtour2026 I could definitely fill you on on the best tailgating area, some specifics and set up and some things you don't wanna miss. I could also hook you up with a parking pass. There's a lot to discuss, so if you're interested, shoot me a DM and we can connect.
 
Back
Top