• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Western Thunder

Western Thunder put on a good halftime show at the Broncos game last night. They had some cool formations. They were supposed to play last year, but a lightening delay canceled the halftime show. The Broncos gave last years Seniors free tickets to a game and invited them back this year. Pretty cool
Good on the Broncos organization for doing that. They seem to always go above and beyond for their fans.

When I was in 4th grade, I wrote them a letter telling them how big of a fan I was. Not only did they respond, but they gave my family free tickets to a game and paid for our lodging while we were down for the game. Will always be a lifelong fan because of that.
 
Good on the Broncos organization for doing that. They seem to always go above and beyond for their fans.

When I was in 4th grade, I wrote them a letter telling them how big of a fan I was. Not only did they respond, but they gave my family free tickets to a game and paid for our lodging while we were down for the game. Will always be a lifelong fan because of that.
Wow. That’s cool
 
Western Thunder put on a good halftime show at the Broncos game last night. They had some cool formations. They were supposed to play last year, but a lightening delay canceled the halftime show. The Broncos gave last years Seniors free tickets to a game and invited them back this year. Pretty cool

I was there, they did a great job, however, the acoustics absolutely are not conducive for a marching band in that stadium. Sure, if you were sitting on the west side, you got a good show, the rest of the stadium couldn't hear it. Empower is not set up for anything but loud music from a DJ and similar (concerts).

One fan near us even said, "hey I know you are a Wyoming fan, but your band sucked", and I told him, "no, you suck, and the acoustics sucked also as much as you, did you not watch the fucking performance"? Disgruntling for me to listen to that Colorado venom from some of their dick fans.
 
Back
Top