• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

UNLV game tonight

wyopokes2

Predictions? How many of you are going. I personally am going, but I'm not planning on staying to long if it gets ugly (which it probably will). My guess is being a little optimisitic, but I say 79-61

It is a no-go for me. 8pm, horrific UW team against a mediocre UNLV team. Meh...

UNLV 87* - UW 59

*Trevon Willis will be playing (he sat against CSewe).

Wyo. is +12 tonight. I'm betting my entire bodog account on unlv..... I'm assuming unlv has at least 5 players suiting up.

Two poor shooting teams if you ask me. Rebs look like the altitude is getting to them.

C'mon Pokes, win this one. That will have SDSU shaking in their high tops.

Rebs have taken 18 3's so far (made four). Apparently, they aren't getting inside or, they are fatigued.

:twocents: Guys looked much better tonight. I think with a healthy Afam... new kid with broken elbow Luke Martinez... and USC transfer Leonard Washington in...we kill these jokers ... The negativigy surrounting this program has been horrible. Am i wrong? The kids do not deserce this? Maybe it is time for Shroyer to make a change in his staff...?? Can we get anyone who can recruit players?? Have not been impressed with Coach Fred Langly at all. He looks like he stuck his head in a motor oil can. I believe Shroyer can get it done..eventually. Place like this needs 6+ years. Feel sorry for the guy... bad luck and many ignorant fans. I' m afraid we can't do much better as far as head coaches are concerend here with this support. I heard the AD Burman wouldnt let players Shoyer/staff recruited into school... Who is going to take a suicide job like Wyoming where you get denied 6 kids into school? Not Dave Rice. Not Billy G. and certainly not anyone with a brain. I love Wyoming. This is my school. But what planet do you people live on??????? :brick:

Trinity, Heath Schroyer is a coach with a losing career record. He has coached us to 2 play in games in 3 years and will likely be 3 out of 4. The cupboard wasn't bare when he took over, he inherited the leagues top two scorers and a team that went deep in the the mwc tourney and led them to the play in game.

Basketball is not a sport were you need six years to develop a team, CSU has built a semi competive team with a Tim Miles in four years. The CSU team before Tim Miles was in worse shape than what Schroyer walked into. Wyoming can be a good team (we've won our only MWC championships in Men bball this decade) but Schroyer is a joke and you are idiotic to think he needs two more years.

trinitypoke90 said:
:twocents: Guys looked much better tonight. I think with a healthy Afam... new kid with broken elbow Luke Martinez... and USC transfer Leonard Washington in...we kill these jokers ... The negativigy surrounting this program has been horrible. Am i wrong? The kids do not deserce this? Maybe it is time for Shroyer to make a change in his staff...?? Can we get anyone who can recruit players?? Have not been impressed with Coach Fred Langly at all. He looks like he stuck his head in a motor oil can. I believe Shroyer can get it done..eventually. Place like this needs 6+ years. Feel sorry for the guy... bad luck and many ignorant fans. I' m afraid we can't do much better as far as head coaches are concerend here with this support. I heard the AD Burman wouldnt let players Shoyer/staff recruited into school... Who is going to take a suicide job like Wyoming where you get denied 6 kids into school? Not Dave Rice. Not Billy G. and certainly not anyone with a brain. I love Wyoming. This is my school. But what planet do you people live on??????? :brick:

I believe you may be the ignorant one. Schroyer cannot get it done and I believe he has proven that. Coaches get judged on results, not what we hope may happen. He has officially created the worst UW in the history of the program I don't know where you get the "6 kids into school" thing.

Bummer Bladerunner!! Hopefully you hedged at halftime or something. Schroyer managed to screw you. Not only can't he win the game, he chooses not to foul and they cover the spread. Uck.

Latest posts

Back