LanderPoke
Well-known member
I mean, come on. I would have put so much money against the Pokes tonight for so many reasons. And we win. Lmao
There's always a danger in betting for/against your home team. It's very easy to be negative because we see this team every week. But it's hard to judge opponents sometime because we don't know much about them. I was very worried that this line looked suspect from the beginning. But the bettors were giving NDSU a lot more credit for last week than we were. And who knew we were going to turn Hughes into a running back? And that SJS never adjusted for his running the entire game? But yeah, your point is well taken. I never dreamed we could beat this team scoring 1 td.. It's pretty crazy we've played 4 road games and scored 3 td's total. Sad.I mean, come on. I would have put so much money against the Pokes tonight for so many reasons. And we win. Lmao
he sad thing is after seeing some of the calls last night it's always in the back of your mind if Vegas is determining the outcome of games or is it the playersI decided to try one of those online sites a couple years ago. Deposited $25 and made a few small bets each week throughout the football season. Won a prop bet on the Super Bowl coin toss that got me back to my original $25 which I then cashed out and haven’t gambled since. I can see the appeal but also the downside. I am amazed with how they come up with a spread that is hard to beat over 50% of the time.