• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

This game scares me.....

BigHorn

Well-known member
This game scares me, as I am getting tired of being embarrassed while watching the Pokes play, especially when it is on TV and more than anything, especially and I do mean especially when the game is on national TV!

Wyoming has got to show that they have pride and it doesn't mean, shrugging your shoulders when things go wrong, but making sure things go right enough to win a game on the road!

P.S. - If this game ugly enough I just might end up putting a hoodie on and putting a bag over my head and wear sunglasses tonight in my own living room! I only have my dog, and I don't want him to recognize me!

My sister who lives back east and has enjoyed watching UW play over the years, has even mentioned that she doesn't want to watch the game just to see the Pokes be embarrassed!
 
Last edited:
This game scares me, as I am getting tired of being embarrassed while watching the Pokes play, especially when it is on TV and more than anything, especially and I do mean especially when the game is on national TV!

Wyoming has got to show that they have pride and it doesn't mean, shrugging your shoulders when things go wrong, but making sure things go right enough to win a game on the road!

P.S. - If this game ugly enough I just might end up putting a hoodie on and putting a bag over my head and wear sunglasses tonight in my own living room! I only have my dog, and I don't want him to recognize me!

My sister who lives back east and has enjoyed watching UW play over the years, has even mentioned that she doesn't want to watch the game just to see the Pokes be embarrassed!
Certainly has been a clown show thus far. Maybe a few thousand people in attendance, though. So, not hurting our San Jose area recruiting /sarcarsm. National television…..and we (ok, both teams) are stinking it up.
 
How much are we paying Hughes? Whatever it is, it’s too much. But look at his W&M numbers and it is hard to tell if it is talent, or coaching. He did well last year, and this year he cannot feel or predict a blind side rush. Put it into perspective though, our receivers couldn’t catch a cold…which doesn’t help.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top