• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

The Drive Killer

Bryoming

New nickname for Robert Benjamin. 1-2 with an interception, and a fumble on his 2nd carry. Every time this guys touches the ball he hands it to the other team. I don't care how athletic he is, he is not a D1 football player. Strip him of his scholarship and take away anything he owns that says he played football for the University of Wyoming. Absolutely useless player. :thumbdown:

WYO1016 said:
New nickname for Robert Benjamin. 1-2 with an interception, and a fumble on his 2nd carry. Every time this guys touches the ball he hands it to the other team. I don't care how athletic he is, he is not a D1 football player. Strip him of his scholarship and take away anything he owns that says he played football for the University of Wyoming. Absolutely useless player. :thumbdown:

I said it at halftime of the Weber State game. ACS is the present and the future of Pokes football. He is the better QB by far. Benjamin and the gimmick plays we have tried to run with him haven't worked. If he wants to keep working hard and convert himself into a WR I think he has some potential to be a possession type WR. Otherwise we are better without the gimmicks.

All that said Benjamin did not lose that game on Saturday. That was the worst game I have ever seen the Pokes play. I admit we aren't an elite team, and BYU after being embarrassed by TCU and having a BYE week played near perfect. But the Pokes game out flat, no excuse for that against BYU. We need to get better and show improvement. There are still 2 very winnable games on the schedule, 6-6 would be a very good start to the DC era.

Latest posts

Back