• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

south dakota and north colo

There is no one to direct the talent, get the team's attention, make them run plays, teach them offense/defense, etc.

One might say, "but that's the coach's job!?" and they would be correct in that statement...but so am I.

How do Dave and Kevin do it? I can barely listen without sticking a knife in my face.

Wife was wanting to go to the games sat but I cant do it. Ill go watch the girls but I dont have the stomach to watch the boys lose

Being here in sodak I considered going to the game and meeting up with friends out on the east side of the state. Glad I didn't waste the gas in going now tho.

(This is gonna be bad) I actually tried to bet a friend and said I'd take the 'yotes tonite. She said no way that she wouldn't bet against her team. Man does heath blow! This season is already over.

sdpoke said:
Being here in sodak I considered going to the game and meeting up with friends out on the east side of the state. Glad I didn't waste the gas in going now tho.

(This is gonna be bad) I actually tried to bet a friend and said I'd take the 'yotes tonite. She said no way that she wouldn't bet against her team. Man does heath blow! This season is already over.

Ya I really have no idea wtf he is doing how we can lose these games. Likely to be an extremely embarrassing televised game Saturday.

Tonights games actually was on tv here in sodak. I'm glad I didn't have tv thru the company that had broadcast rights to the game.

Latest posts

Back