Cowboy Gramps
Member
Nice to get a win finally on the road.
No - if there was a botched snap, we could still try another kick on fourth down.It’s worked out, but what in the hell was he doing? Did he think it was 3rd down when it was 2nd?
Agreed. There was nothing there. He looked for a hole. There wasn’t one.No - if there was a botched snap, we could still try another kick on fourth down.
Botched snap is not a likely scenarioNo - if there was a botched snap, we could still try another kick on fourth down.
I still trust Sandvik vs our goal line offense at this point.Botched snap is not a likely scenario
Hey we’re talking the Cowboys. Unlikely scenarios are likelyBotched snap is not a likely scenario
124 yards on 25 carries! (If you exclude sacksHughes has showed some grit on runs.
Sawvel probably has beaten San Jose more times than BohlNice win for the team! With the struggles we have in San Jose, this is a nice surprise.
Hey now, no need to give Burman ideas for an extension…Sawvel probably has beaten San Jose more times than Bohl
I see 97 yards on 27 carries for a healthy 3.4 yards per carry124 yards on 25 carries! (If you exclude sacks)
I mean, he can’t pass so he should run itI see 97 yards on 27 carries for a healthy 3.4 yards per carry
Yes, because UTEP is garbage, AFA plays here with a second-string QB, and UCONN spends their Thanksgiving here.Here I am wondering…if we win next week, can we can find two more?
I see 97 yards on 27 carries for a healthy 3.4 yards per carry
Don't forget that includes being sacked 6 timesI see 97 yards on 27 carries for a healthy 3.4 yards per carry
problem with AFA they just need someone to hand the ball off. A 2ns string QB can do thatYes, because UTEP is garbage, AFA plays here with a second-string QB, and UCONN spends their Thanksgiving here.
I don't like our chances against the Rebels or Lobos.