• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

@ SJSU

PorkerPoke

Well-known member
SJSU can and most likely will put up some points against the cowboys.

On paper SJSU will be vulnerable on defense but Wyoming tends to make the opponents defense look stout.

I’m saying SJSU covers the current 5.5 with ease.

SJSU 31 Wyoming 17
 
SJSU can and most likely will put up some points against the cowboys.

On paper SJSU will be vulnerable on defense but Wyoming tends to make the opponents defense look stout.

I’m saying SJSU covers the current 5.5 with ease.

SJSU 31 Wyoming 17
Depends on whether Hughes can tell the difference between Blue and White. The whole Green and White Rubix cube was a bit much for him to solve. Maybe Blue will be easier to differentiate? It also will depend on our offensive line technique and whether Tripodi rolls out the old "triple team one random guy and leave the rest unblocked to murder our QB" strategy. Our QB runs like he is in sand so I wouldn't count on his escape-ability (or propensity to sell a read option). Oh, and our receivers need a bit more than 3 inches of separation. While I am no fan of Hughes' play, to be fair, covering Bouknight's boys is as easy as putting a blanket on a newborn.
 
Back
Top