• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Seriously, no PG???

laxwyo

We need a starting PG! Luster probably a decent backup or a guy to give the starter a breather. It doesn't matter what kind of guys we got around the perimeter (hopefully now they can drain some 3's), if we don't have someone who can handle the rock and pass the rock around.

On the BB recruiting, I don't even see any PG's being recruited(if rivals or scouts is very accurate). We need a HS PG to develop.

Any word on Sylla?

laxwyo said:
We need a starting PG! Luster probably a decent backup or a guy to give the starter a breather. It doesn't matter what kind of guys we got around the perimeter (hopefully now they can drain some 3's), if we don't have someone who can handle the rock and pass the rock around.

On the BB recruiting, I don't even see any PG's being recruited(if rivals or scouts is very accurate). We need a HS PG to develop.

Any word on Sylla?

Sylla is likely done (no formal announcement has been made yet however) due to his injuries. We are still recruiting JC wing players for that scholarship (see JC's post about Donald Williams).

I can only assume that the plan is for Desmar Jackson to play PG next year. Des has a world of talent. I am not sure that is the best way to utilize him, but what do I know?

Latest posts

Back