WestCoastBison
New member
Wyoming can cover the spread. But if you are betting take the under.
This is a super weird post.A pre game excuse list? lol. So far
Not a good look
- Got the flue
- League is no good
- Coaching
I have NDSU -10.5. Total 42.5, NDSU 26-16.
For fun we took Bison to cover 18.5.
Wyoming has a good looking football team that hasn’t come together. That’s on the coaches. The Cowboys don’t want to get boat raced. They better get their game because there’s one waiting for them.
Exactly right. But I could not resist taking Wyo. on the moneyline at +1000. Then, after the line fell 4 points, I took NDSU and laid the 16.5. I figure we win or get blown out. Sadly, from our recent history on the road, getting blown out is by far the most probable outcome.This is Wyoming we're talking about, not to mention on the misery that this team is on the road, ugh...