• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Reality check: We are +20.5 at NDSU

Let’s not forget, 18 of our players have the flu. I would think they will still be a little weak on Saturday
Actually yes. If NDSU does not blowout this Wyoming team you should be worried about moving up to FBS.
Jeez, you guys are really down about your team.
If NDSU wins by 13, thats not a blowout. I don't think anyone on our side will be concerned. It's another W on the way to a hopefully undefeated season or at least a MWC title shot.
 
Jeez, you guys are really down about your team.
If NDSU wins by 13, thats not a blowout. I don't think anyone on our side will be concerned. It's another W on the way to a hopefully undefeated season or at least a MWC title shot.
This is the worst Wyoming team I have seen in my lifetime playing in a terribly weak MWC.

Hard to be optimistic.
 
I don’t see WYO winning this game. I don’t see them winning any more games period.
There are two very winnable games left on the schedule. A really bad NIU comes to Laramie. If Wyoming loses this game at home, then this could very well be the worst Cowboy team I've ever seen. UTEP is a road game, but they are an awful team as well.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top