• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Ram Nation seems ready to fire eveyone.

AfiPoke said:
Not that I enjoy watching others suffer when they are down ;)

http://www.ramnation.com/message_board/athletics/

Those are some pretty pissed off Ram Fans over there. Hell, they will finish higher than us in the standings regardless. It is good to see we got under their skin with this win. Way to go Pokes!

They started 3-0 last year against some pretty questionable teams. Since then, they have lost 18 of 21. Look at the margins they are losing by. They gave up 59 to utah, 49 to byu, 44 to us, and more than 40 to air force. I think they put a lot of hope in their freshman qb and he looks to have a pretty ordinary arm with no mobility. They have the worst group of receivers and running backs I have seen since before Sonny Lubick. They have every right to panic.

bladerunnr said:
AfiPoke said:
Not that I enjoy watching others suffer when they are down ;)

http://www.ramnation.com/message_board/athletics/

Those are some pretty pissed off Ram Fans over there. Hell, they will finish higher than us in the standings regardless. It is good to see we got under their skin with this win. Way to go Pokes!

They started 3-0 last year against some pretty questionable teams. Since then, they have lost 18 of 21. Look at the margins they are losing by. They gave up 59 to utah, 49 to byu, 44 to us, and more than 40 to air force. I think they put a lot of hope in their freshman qb and he looks to have a pretty ordinary arm with no mobility. They have the worst group of receivers and running backs I have seen since before Sonny Lubick. They have every right to panic.

If they have the right to panic, how should the team that finished behind them in the standings feel?

It's always enjoyable to beat down CSU, but it doesn't soothe the pain of finishing dead last in the MWC.

Are we ever going to hold Tom Burman accountable for the lack of competitive success in the athletic department during his tenure and specifically from his hires?

I want Tom Burman fired for extending Heath Schroyer's contract. I think the jury is out on DC. But, he is 2-0 vs csewe and I give him extra points for that.

The football team has a lot of deficient areas. We all know that. But I think a couple of factors made things worse. First, 2 brutal non conference opponents and then all of the tough MWC contenders front loaded on our schedule. Second, we had no bye week. I believe the team just wore down as the season went on. Most programs like ours do not have a lot of depth. A few guys get injured or worn down and the talent level drops when their replacements are forced to play. I notice Boise St. has had at least 2 if not 3 bye weeks.

But our talent level needs to be upgraded in almost every area. But I think DC needs at least 2 more years before we can evaluate his performance.

Latest posts

Back