• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Presser Today?

Cody had a good first question and it was nice to see the fire from Sawvel for his response. Cody mentioned he spoke with a Hawaii coach prior to the game and he said on film that Wyoming was not as physical as they used to be. (Not wrong)

Sawvel kind of started answering the question then told Cody he should give the Hawaii coach a call and ask him how it went (paraphrasing)

Tough Guy Sawful coming on hard! Hilarious.
 
This quote is a gem, and I guess the coach finally realized this must be an issue after 2.25 seasons? JFC.

“Guys would get their headphones on, and they sit there while they’re listening to their music,” Sawvel said. “They’re watching (videos on) TikTok or Instagram. Let’s do away with that. I went to a bigger group of players and I said, ‘This came to me from some guys. What do you think about that?’ They were like, ‘Coach, we’re all for it.’ - VaJayJay
Strange how sawful had to be told this. Not very insightful for a head coach.
 
Looks like Dainsus Miller is officially eligible again?

Who knows for how long, but I am hearing he is available for the NDSU game. Anyone able to confirm this?
 
Looks like Dainsus Miller is officially eligible again?

Who knows for how long, but I am hearing he is available for the NDSU game. Anyone able to confirm this?
He played against Hawaii. I thought it was dumb the NCAA didn't grandfather those players in knowing the number was small and they would get dragged into court.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top