• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

POLL

East_Popcorn_State said:
Will Joe Glenn win an unprecedented 4th National Championship ?

Not in D1...EVER. NEVER. NEVER EVER. And what else matters other than that, in the grand scheme of college football? I will tell you...nothing else matters.

A rhetorical question: How many fans out there give a rats ass about who won the JC National Championship last year? Or what about the AAA World Series? CFL? Arena Football? Division II NC? NAIA? NIT?

MrTitleist said:
He's is going to start playing XBox. I find it pretty easy to recruit and evaluate talent on there. :lol:

Is East Popcorn State really Joe Glenn???

McPeachy said:
East_Popcorn_State said:
Will Joe Glenn win an unprecedented 4th National Championship ?

Not in D1...EVER. NEVER. NEVER EVER. And what else matters other than that, in the grand scheme of college football? I will tell you...nothing else matters.

A rhetorical question: How many fans out there give a rats ass about who won the JC National Championship last year? Or what about the AAA World Series? CFL? Arena Football? Division II NC? NAIA? NIT?

I care! :) Interestingly, Montana and Carroll College both play for national championships this weekend. Montana on Friday, Carroll on Saturday.. they play the championships 115 miles a part, one in TN, one in GA. Stupidly, however, Carroll (from MT) has to play Sioux Falls (from SD).. so they have to travel to Georgia to play this game.. how dumb is that?

Playoffs are great, but what lame system has MT and SD teams traveling to GA to play a game. That is lame, their should be a neutral site between the two that could handle the crowd. Oh well, it is better than no playoffs at all.

Fullback41 said:
Playoffs are great, but what lame system has MT and SD teams traveling to GA to play a game. That is lame, their should be a neutral site between the two that could handle the crowd. Oh well, it is better than no playoffs at all.

The game in GA is a result of a bid process that goes out. Host cities bid to have the game at their place, they sign a contract, and it's taken care of for a few years. That's why the 1-AA championship is in Chattanooga, TN. We were going to go to Chatty for the game, but just too damn expensive. Spokane to Atlanta was $1400 for the two of us + rental car + hotel + food + ???. Missoula to Atlanta (or any surrounding airport) was $1400 per ticket. So yeah.. it's a neutral site game for both contests, but bidding wins.

I have it on good ol PS2 - Waiting for God of War III, to force me to get PS3. At that time I will also get Grand Theft Auto 4, and Metal Gear Solid 4. MSG3 is my favorite PS2 game, with GOW series second.

I don't have it for the PS3, but I have it on XBOX 360. I just picked up a PS3 as blu ray player, so I might try to find a used copy.

Speaking of NCAA '09, before there was any talk of Glenn being fired, I used Mizzou's playbook w/ Wyoming. The spread works great on the game, hopefully that translates to the field. :lol: I was kicking ass so bad with the spread that they had me move up to the Big 12. :lol:

Latest posts

Back