• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Pokes get another verbal

MrTitleist

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie Yarbrough from Grandview High in Colorado verballed to the Pokes today. Per Gag's tweet. 23 commits now, correct?

He is a LB I think. But some post he may be moved to DE

So 3OL and 2DE, so far? I was hoping for 4 DL recruits. What did we have redshirted?

billings said:
He is a LB I think. But some post he may be moved to DE

So 3OL and 2DE, so far? I was hoping for 4 DL recruits. What did we have redshirted?
The 2 Jucos from last year, and maybe a couple of freshman.

Mertens was a grayshirt or redshirt last year. Purcell was only a sophmore, Biezuns and Knapton seniors, and Ben Durbin had a solid year as a backup . We have the two Jucos and one 3 star juco coming and Sonny P. and Riley Lange redshirted so we should be ok for defensive line depth.

HUGE verbal for the Pokes. Moving him to DE would be a big mistake, IMO. This kid is a linebacker through and through and he will be ready to play sooner than later. I really hope we can hold onto this guy until signing day.

OK on espn I read that he is a tough run stopper with limited pass coverage at ILB.
I haven't seen any film on him.

Latest posts

Back