• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Pokes beat Kennesaw State

MrTitleist

Administrator
Staff member
By quite a bit... whatever a Kennesaw State is. Several Pokes in double figures. The excellent bloggers will probably have their stories up in a bit. Next game vs. Houston Baptist.

Yay! We blowout a no name school that no one has actually heard of except for the people that got stuck going there! And with this we just might break even! Though, that's getting a little too optimistic for Schroyer.

got to have a pick me up for them before they get into an 0-17 stretch to finish off the season

MrTitleist said:
By quite a bit... whatever a Kennesaw State is. Several Pokes in double figures. The excellent bloggers will probably have their stories up in a bit. Next game vs. Houston Baptist.

Pokes were upthree with six minutes to play and won by 13, handing Kennesaw State its 10th consecutive loss in its eighth consecutive road game. Fortunately Desmer Jackson turned it into a 1-on-1 game for a stretch so Wyo could score instead of stumbling through whatever type of offense it was trying to run in the first half when it trailed that ``quality'' Kennesaw State team by two points at the break.

Sorry no blog from 7220 Report....I was stuck in an airport all day. All I know is we were out rebounded at home by a 2 win team. Heath Schroyer better turn things around and quickly.

fromolwyoming said:
Yay! We blowout a no name school that no one has actually heard of except for the people that got stuck going there! And with this we just might break even! Though, that's getting a little too optimistic for Schroyer.

We didn't even blow them out...They were in it till the end, and even had the lead at half. We're in so much trouble come conference time.

7220 Report said:
Sorry no blog from 7220 Report....I was stuck in an airport all day. All I know is we were out rebounded at home by a 2 win team. Heath Schroyer better turn things around and quickly.

That's what happens when you don't play gibson.

kansasCowboy said:
fromolwyoming said:

We didn't even blow them out...They were in it till the end, and even had the lead at half. We're in so much trouble come conference time.
Yeah, I know. Is Schroyer gone yet?

Latest posts

Back