• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Player of the Week

MrTitleist

Administrator
Staff member
Taking a bit of advice from McPeachy, nominate your Player of the Week. Will update on Tuesday, so get 'em in by then.

COS Cowboy said:
Austin McCoy?
Despite how he is usually pretty good, he screwed up a couple of times that went less than 40 on one, and less han 20 on the other.

I'd give it to Lewis for turning the flow of the game for Wyoming with that pick 6 (despite the loss, which actually could have been won had the damn ref called PI).

fromolwyoming said:
COS Cowboy said:
Austin McCoy?
Despite how he is usually pretty good, he screwed up a couple of times that went less than 40 on one, and less han 20 on the other.

I'd give it to Lewis for turning the flow of the game for Wyoming with that pick 6 (despite the loss, which actually could have been won had the damn ref called PI).

That was meant to be a joke. I vote for Lewis.

COS Cowboy said:
fromolwyoming said:
COS Cowboy said:
Austin McCoy?

Internet is what I blame.

fromolwyoming said:
COS Cowboy said:
fromolwyoming said:
COS Cowboy said:
Austin McCoy?

Internet is what I blame.

And I blame the existance of BYU!! Goddamed ^*)^#%*) S.O.B.s

Between here and Facebook, it seems that Keith Lewis was the unanimous pick.. so the front page is now updated.

Latest posts

Back