• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

On the positive side...

Yep he did a good job of using Mike Sanfords recruits to play against his recruits. Kind of a weird/ironic situation and shows how shitty of a job he did recruiting quality olineman. Are any of the olineman starting a DC recruit, I don't think so. Maybe Nick Carlson but I am pretty sure he was a grayshirt Glenn's last year.

Half of DC's recruits quit. well not really. most of them redshirted, so that will pay off next year and years after. Those guys could be together for a while. And I believe he's only signed like 4 each signing class.

laxwyo said:
Half of DC's recruits quit. well not really. most of them redshirted, so that will pay off next year and years after. Those guys could be together for a while. And I believe he's only signed like 4 each signing class.
I think the only DC OL recruit to quit was that JC guy who quit after spring ball last year. I think DC honored Joe Glenn's recruits the year Joe was fired. That included Vonechek and Criss...who both have left the program. There are about 4 DC OL recruits who are currently redshirting.

vonachek & Criss were DC recruits as was Puetz. Those four freshman redshirting now will probably push for starting jobs next year (Dire & Fleishman were orignally on the two deep but DC decided to redshirt them after they didn't get playng time the first 3 games).

Latest posts

Back