WyoVaquero
Well-known member
We finish 6-6 and Sawvel keeps his job.
As has been discussed, likely not happening regardless of record due to finances. I’d take 6-6 and Burman riding into sunset, hiring new AD and firing Sawvel next year after 2-4 startWe finish 6-6 and Sawvel keeps his job.
That is more likely than Iwant to believe. I am a realist . His contract is too expensive to buyout and until Burman is gone we won't be able to do a proper search.We finish 6-6 and Sawvel keeps his job.
Yep.... We make a Bowl, he keeps his job... NIU, AF, UTEP, UCONN are all beatableWe finish 6-6 and Sawvel keeps his job.
We lose out and Sawvel likely keeps his job.We finish 6-6 and Sawvel keeps his job.
Sawful probably stays whether it’s 3-9 or 4-8.We lose out and Sawvel likely keeps his job.
But Northern Illinois and UTEP are so bad so that seems unlikely.
yes, 6-6 or 5-7 seems likely. The strategy of moving down with a weak schedule pays dividends and $1.25 million a year. I would say the odds Burman gets another couple of years are about 3 to 1. WIthout some sort of major change Sawvel still has 2 years. They can say they are "building this together." The BOT is so lost they will buy it.
This could be called a loss win.In other words, we lose by winning.![]()
This could be called a loss win.![]()
This could be called a loss win.![]()
The way I am seeing this from my balcony on a bay in Bermuda on Saturday October 10:I aint laughing. I want Burman and Sawvel gone ASAP!!!!!!
This x1,000,000I aint laughing. I want Burman and Sawvel gone ASAP!!!!!!
Trust me, my friend. I ain’t laughing at you. I am laughing with you and completely agree with your sentiment.I aint laughing. I want Burman and Sawvel gone ASAP!!!!!!
I would be OK with Peasley level, JA if it happens again would be a mistake recruit and then gone the next yearJust please, pretty please, have the QB spot enhanced in a way not seen since 2016. Not saying it has to be equal to 2016, but it needs to have some zest to the position.