• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Next year's QB [POLL]

Next Wyoming QB

• Adam Pittser

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Brett Smith

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Emory Miller Jr

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Sam Stratton

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
I'm saying Brett Smith. I would say Pittser but who knows if he will stay. It sucks being a Wyo fan these days.

I voted Brett Smith, he looks like he may be a good QB but I voted for him more so because I think it may be defaulted to him because he seems like he really wants to be here.

We'll have two QBs coming off redshirt this year who know DC's system (but they have no D1 game experience). I doubt DC will automatically redshirt either Smith or Pittser until he evaluates both of their abilities and maturity.

If Pittser stays committed, he will be the guy. Frankly, I think he would have been taking the majority of snaps by mid-season even if ACS stuck around. This dude is a sick QB and a recruiting coup if we can pull this off.

I'm giving the nod to Smith because not only did he commit he is already here he isn't out looking around still and he seems really excited to play for DC.

Og god......just reading the options made me cringe. 2011 could be rough for the Boys......

Latest posts

Back