• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

New FBS site

MrTitleist

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,

Willie, Chris and I have been working on a new website over the last few weeks, and we're still a few weeks out from launch, but I want to pitch this at you: What do you guys think about a FBS site? A site for all FBS fans, not just UW or MWC people, but from all over. Good idea? Bad? Thoughts? If you were to visit such a site, what would you want to see on it? Post your thoughts here, be honest, you won't hurt anyone's feelings, but I'd like to see some ideas and such. Thanks!

Brad

Forums, articles, RSS feeds, tons of information for EVERY team. If you look at the MWC Links on the main page of this site, that's a little mini-version of what'll be available for content on the FBS site.

Like I said over at the MWC forums, a list of all the FBS/Div 1A/whatever it is called now, would be be beneficial to the site.
Though, I personally do not have the skills for such a task.

I voted in CS.com's top 25 poll this year.. I was barely capable of that myself. It's a lot to keep up on!

fromolwyoming said:
Like I said over at the MWC forums, a list of all the FBS/Div 1A/whatever it is called now, would be be beneficial to the site.
A list of all the teams? Or a poll?

Willie said:
fromolwyoming said:
Their current national standings, so a list.

fromolwyoming said:
Willie said:
fromolwyoming said:
Their current national standings, so a list.
Ok cuz I was confused for a moment. We're gonna have every FBS team listed on the site in a directory with info on each school. But what you want is an extended Top-25 poll that lists all 120 teams. I think that could be possible. It'd take some work.

Well for those interested, the site will be launching THIS Thursday, April 1. No it's no April Fool's joke. The URL will be distributed Wednesday night. Hope to see you all there!

You know, you may want to post the link, at least to start with, on MWC forums, as it already has a collection of members from other conferences.

Oh it'll be there. Don't worry about that. :) What I need to do is find a way to attack the SEC forums.. those people is football crazy. And Longhorn fans.. them too.

MrTitleist said:
Oh it'll be there. Don't worry about that. :) What I need to do is find a way to attack the SEC forums.. those people is football crazy. And Longhorn fans.. them too.
Maybe post a link up on their forums talking about a forum for all FBS schools? Easiest way I can think of it.

The new site is outstanding! It looks real sharp and is packed with information. Congrats !!!!

Wicks said:
The new site is outstanding! It looks real sharp and is packed with information. Congrats !!!!
Thanks! Hopefully it grows quickly so the word gets spread about it.

Latest posts

Back