• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Need some WAC/Skyline history!

MrTitleist

Administrator
Staff member
Alright guys, I'm working on updating the Championships link on the main page. I have a list of the national championships and MWC championships, but I can't seem to find anything on past WAC/Skyline championships.. any help? I know we won a few WAC championships in football and probably basketball.. but those seem non-existent. It'll be even tougher to track down volleyball, swimming, track, etc. The MWC page provided a great way to find them, the WAC page did not. So.. any help you guys have would be HUGELY appreciated. I'm trying to get as much history and information on the page as possible, so anything helps.

I have media guides for basketball (men and women), football, and volleyball all are recent so give me time I'll give ya all the info you need (including season and conference records).

I LOVE media guides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I just got a hold of all the past football championships dating back to the 50's.. so I have the complete Cowboy football championships from the Skyline to current. I also added in the club sports to the secondary championships (hockey, skiing, etc). Added in the bowl games. Go hit the link on the main page and check it out. Located under Cowboy Sports.

Championships

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_ia/mountainwest/wyoming/index.php

Is a great resource for Football information. such as:

9-1-0
Mountain States Conference Champions

10-0-0

10-0-0

8-3-0

9-1-0