• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

NDSU game thread.

Agreed. I'm not predicting a win, but this looks winnable. Offense has to still figure how to go something though
I would like to have that feeling but after a punt to the 1 ndsu in 3 plays is at midfield and 4 plays in the red zone.

They are in the process of bitch slapping the Bohl jr defense.
 
I would like to have that feeling but after a punt to the 1 ndsu in 3 plays is at midfield and 4 plays in the red zone.

They are in the process of bitch slapping the Bohl jr defense.
Yeah that feeling is much further away after watching the defense on that 99 yard drive. That was posted before that drive when the defense had still looked like they knew how to get a stop
 
I’m with hotkarl. We can win this game. Not great to spot them 7 but I’m not seeing them as some kind of unbeatable juggernaut
No we can’t. And no, they aren’t.

We dont have the leadership, talent, or discipline to compete.

I’m going to be shocked if we even put 3 up on the board.
 
Credit where credit is due. That was a hell of a catch and throw.
Not sure Hughes would have out it within 5 yards of the receiver. Haven’t seen us complete a pass like that this year and I’ve seen other teams work us on the 50/50 balls
 
I think when we talk about Hughes vision, he can’t throw receiver open, he has to see them open. No anticipation
 
Serious question: Does Wyoming have a quarterback on the roster who can accurately pass the ball over 10 yards down field?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top