• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

NDSU game thread.

So this is the first game I’ve actually bothered to try to watch. We are absolutely terrible. There isn’t a single phase of the game so far that we look even remotely competent with.

How shit is Hawaii?
 
i6F5Eoq9Rgefw1gDzEpWPA.webp

The Sawful game day delivery system works flawlessly!
 
Isn’t there some sort of facility requirements to join the Mountain West? This is the most Mickey Mouse pole barn of a ā€œstadiumā€ I’ve ever seen.
 
I’m with hotkarl. We can win this game. Not great to spot them 7 but I’m not seeing them as some kind of unbeatable juggernaut
 
  • Like
Reactions: FTR
Hey CW we would like to actually see the 3rd down play rather than watch sawful give us a bunch of coach speak. How about actually show the game?
 
I’m with hotkarl. We can win this game. Not great to spot them 7 but I’m not seeing them as some kind of unbeatable juggernaut
Agreed. I'm not predicting a win, but this looks winnable. Offense has to still figure how to go something though
 
  • Like
Reactions: FTR

Latest posts

Back
Top