• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

NCAA 11 on PS3

MrTitleist

Administrator
Staff member
I remember a few of you mentioning you had this on the PS3... my buddy and I are looking to do an online dynasty.. anyone game?

MrTitleist said:
I remember a few of you mentioning you had this on the PS3... my buddy and I are looking to do an online dynasty.. anyone game?

Very Dungeons & Dragons like request Mr. T. :lol:

christopher_mintzplasse__001.jpg

I would if not for a few problems.
1. Never played online.
2. I have it for the Xbox 360.
3. My Xbox 360 just gave me the 3 red bars of doom. AKA, it's dead except for opening and closing it.

I would, but I have a problem. I have a Wii and they did not make the damn game for the Wii.

:tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

PokePride.com said:
I would, but I have a problem. I have a Wii and they did not make the damn game for the Wii.

:tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

You play with your Wii a lot?

fromolwyoming said:
1. Never played online.
3. My Xbox 360 just gave me the 3 red bars of doom. AKA, it's dead except for opening and closing it.

Switch to a PS3.. you'll be much happier.

PokePride.com said:

Time to upgrade to the adult gaming console. :thumb:

MrTitleist said:
fromolwyoming said:
1. Never played online.

Switch to a PS3.. you'll be much happier.
Nah, have too many 360 games that I enjoy playing. Plus all of the saved progress and achievments from them (almost 17,000 in gamerscore points). Plus it did last 4-5 years and over 100 games. But I'm planning on getting one tomorrow to replace it.

MrTitleist said:
PokePride.com said:

I have three kids and most of the games are really cool, just sucks they have no NCAA football. I really do want and XBOX though.

PokePride.com said:
MrTitleist said:
PokePride.com said:

I have three kids and most of the games are really cool, just sucks they have no NCAA football. I really do want and XBOX though.

I just got NBA Jam for the Wii... it's a hoot.

I'm the friend Brado is talking about...

PS3 SN: leonthelion

Any ideas about what teams/rules we want to use?

MrTitleist said:
I was thinking about crappy teams.. 2 star prestige and below. :)

Kinda like the WAC with Boise being the exception. :roll:

Gawd, I miss the good ole days of playing on my Atari. I was really good at Pitfall and Mrs. Pac-Man.

MrTitleist said:
WYO1016 said:
I'm down. My ID is WYO1016

Nice! I believe mine's Mr_Titleist. I'll let you know when we get it setup.

Also, why is David Leonard black?
Because not many people outside of this board give two shits about Wyoming football. Download the rosters from my screen name. I've got all the equipment and information corrected for UW and names for all the rest of the teams.

Titleist took Houston

Are we going to have a "star cap" on the teams we select? 5 Stars? 4 Stars? Free for all?

Latest posts

Back