• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Looking at the Men's Hoops Schedule

McPeachy

I can say with confidence this year (again like last) that UW will finish with 20+ wins. The athletisism of the team, is maybe the best UW has EVER had. The only part really questionable right now, is the 3. We don't have an Orgirri type of guy that is a consistant threat from the arc.

OOC I see 12 & 2 (losses at Tennessee & at Northern Iowa)
MWC I see 9 & 7 (Sweeps against AFA, TCU, & CSU, and 3 other's @ Home against NM, Utah, UNLV)

That should put us into the MWC as the 5 or 6 seed (behind BYU, UNLV, SDSU, and probably NM or Utah), with another great possibility of an opening round MWC matchup with NM, and another early exit for the Lobos!

The only thing I have to say is that playing TWO D-II schools in the regular season is unexcusable.

Peru State? What the hell is that? At least I've heard of Adams State.

Where's Weber State? Utah State? The Montanas?

evilpoke said:
The only thing I have to say is that playing TWO D-II schools in the regular season is unexcusable.

Peru State? What the hell is that? At least I've heard of Adams State.

Where's Weber State? Utah State? The Montanas?

I completely agree. And yet, comparing this years schedule to last years schedule...this year appears to be a slight bit more competitive!

What happened to the border war game vs. Montana State? I remember my sophomore year of college when Wyoming took over the Metra in Billings and rattled that place with the W-Y-O cheer.

What happened to the border war game vs. Montana State? I remember my sophomore year of college when Wyoming took over the Metra in Billings and rattled that place with the W-Y-O cheer.
I was at all the games in Billings including the one W/ the WYO cheer that i may have actually started idk where the game went?>???? people from both Wyo and Mont came to cheer for the pokes

This woulda been..... 2002 or 2003. We drove up from Worland to catch the game. Games at the Metra were always a hit, IMO.

Latest posts

Back