• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Let the BB chatter begin...

Ok, I will start off the chatter. Picked 6th? With the super sexy schedule that Schoyer has put together to challenge this team, and the great record he posted last year? wow, the excitement is flowing through me. He is a sub-par coach who was hired by his "buddy" burman. This will be a continuation of football teams record. The Pokes being picked 6th is a compliment.

Really don't care here - Was never a big basketball fan anyway, but supported the Pokes until McClain killed any enthusiasm I had for it. Last year Schroyer was inflexible about the way he wanted things done even though the players didn't really fit his system. As a result he made a bad team worse, and to top it off the athletics dept decided to jack up the prices for anyone who wasn't grandfathered in. Maybe Schroyer will prove that he was worth the hire this season, but with the cupcake schedule even if we are winning I have no interest in bb at this point.

Snowman_55 said:
Really don't care here - Was never a big basketball fan anyway, but supported the Pokes until McClain killed any enthusiasm I had for it. Last year Schroyer was inflexible about the way he wanted things done even though the players didn't really fit his system. As a result he made a bad team worse, and to top it off the athletics dept decided to jack up the prices for anyone who wasn't grandfathered in. Maybe Schroyer will prove that he was worth the hire this season, but with the cupcake schedule even if we are winning I have no interest in bb at this point.

Thats what I dont get. Between the price increase, the poor coaching, our boys from Wyoming leaving the team, and the CJC director going crazy about money, why the hell charge so much for this division II out of conference schedule? Shouldnt they be paying us to attend? I am telling you guys, Schoyer is gonna be bad news for the BB program.

Latest posts

Back