Completely disagree with you. I became a huge Buffalo fan the day Allen was drafted by them. Was a huge Redskins/Commander’s fan my whole life of 41 years up to that point. I’m 50 now, so spent the last nine years a big Buffalo fan hoping Allen can win it all.
Never liked the Broncos at all. Had plenty of friends I grew up with liking the Broncos but I always hated them.
Anyways, Allen makes WAY too many dumb decisions at critical times that holds him back from being one of the greatest ever. From a pure physical standpoint he might be the best to ever play, but from a mental standpoint he has way, way too many mistakes that shouldn’t be made. Buffalo pass defense sucks this year but Allen made a dumb decision with that throw yesterday and did the same thing the week before twice against the Chargers.
That is what will hold him back from being one of the best to ever play is his dumb decisions at critical times. It is what it is though. He is basically like Brett Farve. Just a more talented version of him but no Super Bowl yet. May never get one either.