• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Jerry Montgomery Headed to Indiana

PokePride.com

Wyoming's DL coach Jerry Montgomery is leaving the Cowboys to become the DE coach at Indiana. What is going on players and coaches are leaving Laramie like wildfire?

LOL..."nothing spreads like wildfire"...anyone remember the scandle about that in the Branding Iron? I actually knew some of the girls, and they were really cool.

kdwrightuwyo said:
LOL..."nothing spreads like wildfire"...anyone remember the scandle about that in the Branding Iron? I actually knew some of the girls, and they were really cool.
So did I. I also "knew" several of them, so I don't think the saying was too far off.

kdwrightuwyo said:
I missed that article actually. Post a link please?

Damn...I knew the wrong girls! LOL

It was something in the Branding Iron from back in 02-03 time frame. Someone posted a comic or article about the Wildfire girls and "nothing spreads like Wildfire"...There was a pretty funny back/forth arguement going on in the "letters to the editor" section.

I'm not digging to see if I can possibly find it.

http://www.pokepride.com/2011/01/cowboys-defensive-line-coach-takes-job.html

Damn, PokePride, you didn't even link your own blog on this one! :)

kdwrightuwyo said:

It was something in the Branding Iron from back in 02-03 time frame. Someone posted a comic or article about the Wildfire girls and "nothing spreads like Wildfire"...There was a pretty funny back/forth arguement going on in the "letters to the editor" section.

I knew the guy who wrote the comic.. well, technically I didn't know him, but a buddy of mine wanted to beat him down for being a douchenozzle. Those were some good reading days of the Branding Iron.

MrTitleist said:
http://www.pokepride.com/2011/01/cowboys-defensive-line-coach-takes-job.html

Damn, PokePride, you didn't even link your own blog on this one! :)

Posted it here before I had the short write up on Poke Pride... gotta give WYONATION some love!!! :cool:

kdwrightuwyo said:

I knew a couple from the 04 and 05 seasons, but never realized they had been disbanded until this year (first time back to the games since).

Latest posts

Back