• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Its time to cut BYU some slack

Landiegopoke

All this negativity isn't doing everybody any good so I personally want to offer this olive branch of peace to our brother-en from the Zion curtain.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs199.ash2/46205_124811717566357_100001125870648_130998_2732755_n.jpg

Landiegopoke said:
All this negativity isn't doing everybody any good so I personally want to offer this olive branch of peace to our brother-en from the Zion curtain.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs199.ash2/46205_124811717566357_100001125870648_130998_2732755_n.jpg

I'm borrowing this... That was EPIC!

KansasPoke said:
If I could buy you a beer at this very second I would!
kansasCowboy said:
I'd buy the second round!
Wayne Kjelsrud said:
I would buy you a beer and a shot for the 3rd round.
Some day I will take you up on your offers, But I go by Canadian rules so that's "Beer ehh!" And I don't want any of that down stream three two piss water
What is the biggest lie at BYU ?
I'm totally serious if you let me put it there you will still be a Virgin

I hate utah too, but at least they left the conference upfront. I can respect that, BYU on the otherhand are a bunch of d bags. Fuck BYU, and fuck any state that has 3.2 beer and bars closed on sunday.

marcuswyo said:
I hate utah too, but at least they left the conference upfront. I can respect that, BYU on the otherhand are a bunch of d bags. f##k BYU, and f##k any state that has 3.2 beer and bars closed on sunday.

Then don't come to Oklahoma then. Here the beer is 3.2 cold! Anything more than 3.2 has to be sold at room temp!

And they have dry counties here as well.

Oklahoma has the dumdest beer laws west of the Mississip'. :brick:

Old joke:

Dear Abby,

I have two brothers and two sisters. One brother is on athletic scholarship, the other is in Rehab. My sister pops pills like they are going out of style. My other sister is a prostitute. Should I tell my friends my brother plays football for BYU?

Wyokie said:
marcuswyo said:
I hate utah too, but at least they left the conference upfront. I can respect that, BYU on the otherhand are a bunch of d bags. f##k BYU, and f##k any state that has 3.2 beer and bars closed on sunday.

Then don't come to Oklahoma then. Here the beer is 3.2 cold! Anything more than 3.2 has to be sold at room temp!

And they have dry counties here as well.

Oklahoma has the dumdest beer laws west of the Mississip'. :brick:

:lame:

Everyone needs Clark County NV beer rules! no open container law, bars open all night, strippers, and an occasionnal hooker oh and no low point bullshit ;) hmmm... I just realized there is something I like about this desert I live in :thumb:

Latest posts

Back