• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Is Grabau back in the mix?

GetRealMan

It was mentioned on another board he might be. Also mentioned below that Gilmore could swipe his spot for a scholly. Could be getting crowded which is a problem I like. :P

We have 4 scholarships right? We've got "Cowboy", Marshall and possibly Grabau and Gilmore, right? Am I missing anyone?

http://twitter.com/#!/search/garystriewski

I believe Gillmore has 2 years to play but I could be wrong and he could have 3. I'm sure someone around here knows.

Did Gibson officially quit and open his scholarship? Coaches mentioned only going out to fill 4 scholarships out of potentially 5. Do you all think they'll go for #5 if Gibson did indeed quit?

kdwrightuwyo said:
Did Gibson officially quit and open his scholarship? Coaches mentioned only going out to fill 4 scholarships out of potentially 5. Do you all think they'll go for #5 if Gibson did indeed quit?

Depends on the player. For Larry Nace I think they take him, if indeed we have 5 to give. For a marginal player they may wait.

billings said:
kdwrightuwyo said:

Depends on the player. For Larry Nace I think they take him, if indeed we have 5 to give. For a marginal player they may wait.

It would be nice if we have 5, and we can nab Nance...

Latest posts

Back